Defender winch bumper with TUV
The Defender winch bumper with TUV has been extensively developed in CAD and thoroughly tested by Defender experts. The aim was to develop an ideal winch bumper for the Land Rover Defender and to combine the following features:
- Light weight
- Matching optics for Land Rover Defender
- Improving the angle of repose
- High stability
- Mounting capability for most winches
- For use in vehicles with or without air-conditioning
- Numerous tests of winchbumper Defender on-road capabilities, installation, stability, weight etc. reflect the quality criteria of this ENGAGE4X4 product.
Consistent development of ENGAGE4X4 Products
The design and the prototype of ENGAGE4X4 Defender winch bumper with TUV Defender started in 2009. By the end of 2009, the measures were revised, the bumper was reduced by 50 mm in width and the angle of the bumper ends was slightly adjusted. In 2010, the TUV certificate for the series bumper was created. In 2012, 2 additional screwings have been provided for the winch pick-up the coating was converted from KTL to powder coating with Primer. In 2013, lightening holes were attached to the bottom for a weight reduction and the material was converted from S 237 to high-strength steel S355.
Holder hose holder tire pressure control system